header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, December 20, 2012

blue room - almost complete!

Once upon a time I posted a layout for our guest room (aka "the blue room").  After purchasing the bedding, I was able to put things together pretty quickly. Ideally, I'd paint the bed black and ditch (or dye) the curtains... AND get a frame for the art... but it's close.

Here's the layout:

Blue room


Here's the bed:



Finally, here's a panorama that makes the room look really skinny: 
(Click to enlarge)


* That bag in the corner is where we toss recycling when it's too cold to go into the garage. The two bookcases are in a corner. And, the mirrored door is my closet because our upstairs bedrooms don't have any closets (lame).

When I hang some art, you'll be the first to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...