header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thing-A-Day 21: Chestnut Ridge

Apparently thing-a-day is becoming a park-a-day experience for me. Maybe I'll get back to arts and crafts next week.

Today's trip was to Chestnut Ridge.We'd been before for an archery class and a hike in the fall. It's a pretty great park. Very different from the other flat ones in the area (Blacklick, Highbanks). I think if I keep trying to hike in the snow I'm going to need some of these bad boys.

We saw a deer near the observation deck (overlooking the area with downtown in the distance). We didn't notice the deer for a while, but she showed up in some of my earlier photos (not shown here). Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...