header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thing-A-Day 20 Part 3: Audubon Center

Our final stop was the brand new Grange Insurance Audubon Center. I absolutely love the building. It's fantastic. The inside is pretty awesome, too. Unfortunately, when it's 30 degrees outside birds are few and far between. I saw some Canadian geese, but that was about it. The plans for the garden in the back looked fantastic. We've decided to go back during nice weather to enjoy everything the center has to offer.


These bird windows are great.

After all our park-hopping Tobias was spent. Honestly, I think we all were.
But it is pretty fun to see three great places in a few hours with limited driving. Columbus pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...