header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is really pointless.

 

I don't normally do this, but I really really want to buy a new swimsuit, some summery clothes, and go to a beach! 

This winter has been less depressing than normal, mainly due to the constant snow. (I'm only okay with cold weather if there is constant snow cover). However, today was the first sunny and spring-smelling day in a while. I am tired of being cold all the time (we conserve energy here with a loooow furnace temp). I want some sun and sand! 

This desire brought me to the Victoria's Secret website, where I found more than a few choice bathing suits... and some enviable locales.  

1 comment:

  1. Visit us downunder. In Australia our wonderful summer is coming to an end and we're looking forward to cooler days, autumn leaves and cosy evenings.

    ReplyDelete

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...