header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, February 01, 2010

Thing-A-Day 1: mossy plant holder

Thing-a-day began today! For my first few projects, I chose to consult my blog's backlog of DIY posts. So, here I am with a more rustic version of Once Wed's wedding centerpiece.


Instead of using a thin thread and lighter moss, I opted for the moss I could actually find and some twine. The can was floating around in our recycling bin. Tobias enjoyed sniffing it.



Here are some after shots:



I hoped to have a plant and soil in there, but my succulent supplier didn't feel like making a cutting today. Sigh. ;) I guess I'll have to make due with these rocks for a little while.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
    I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

    Warcraft Articles

    ReplyDelete

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...