header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, October 03, 2011

stuff i've made: earrings

Do you remember the paperclip earring DIY from a few months ago?

Well, last week while watching Terra Nova (which I give a "meh... we'll see") I made a few pairs. I did not use any adhesive, but I'm thinking I'll need to finish them off with some type of spray glue. I wore a pair last week and they seemed to hold up, but you never know...

I modified the original instructions to suit my purposed and, overall, I think they turned out pretty well.

Here's a crappy photo from my phone.


I'm hoping to get more crafty over this next month. Cold weather seems to motivate me. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...