header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Friday, September 23, 2011

House stuff: potential seating

Hi there. If you haven't noticed, this year has been more about parks and home than crafts. I apologize, but I'm sure the crafty side will ramp up a little before I take part in the Pickerington Antique and Craft Fair on November 5. (I'll give more details about that at a later date).

So, more about the house:

We've got our new couch and refinished floors. The living room is thisclose to being "done". Right now I'm trying to decide what to do with the wall along the stairs. Two chairs and a side table OR a bench that can hold blankets?

I've created a little example of each below. Now, these both assume that the arrangements will fit in that area. (I'll measure this weekend.)

Option 1: The chairs

This layout features:
- chairs from Overstock.com: today they are $191 for the set, I've seen them for $159.
- Accent table from World Market: $159.99
- A vase from Crate & Barrel that is no longer available


Option 2: Storage Bench



This option features an upholstered bench from World Market for $149.99.

Ultimately, it's going to come down to fit. It's kind of a narrow area and the chairs might not work. I need the extra seating and the current blank wall is just a waste of space.

I guess we'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...