header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Cheap, Chic, & Easy Spring Looks

Today, we have two different takes on an essentially similar look: cute top and some cropped pants. Again, these looks feature some items I already own and those I've recently purchased online (or plan to). I'm hoping you and I have some similar basics in our closet so that these looks won't cost much!

Look #1:

Spring look #4 on polyvore


Look 1 would look great layered over a swimsuit on the beach, out on a date, at the mall... and, for me, at work.

What's included:
  • Jewelmint Lover's Locket and Steampunk earrings - $29.99 each - Let me know if you'd like an invite. These are shipping right now. I'm excited! 
  • Scoop Neck Tee - Old Navy - $8.50
  • Braided T-Strap Sandals - Old Navy - $19.50 (I''m probably going to buy sandals at Kohl's, but these are pretty cute.) 
  • The weekend jeans - Old Navy - $12.97!! out of stock :( 
  • LC Lauren Conrad Crochet Slubbed Vest - Kohl's - $29.99


Look #2:
Spring Look #3 on polyvore

This office/date ready ensemble is effortless chic. You could switch out any brightly colored blouse and change the look instantly.

What's included:
  • ELLE Rosette Ruffle Top - Kohl's - $22.99
  • Essential Cropped Trousers - Old Navy - $7.97 (!!)
  • I already own some Simply Vera Wang sequin flats. You can find cheaper ones that the Enzo Angiolini ones shown here. Any balck flat would work.
  • Kate Spade Yorkville Small Agathe Bag (Again, I own this. Any simple black bag would do.)
  • Tiffany Open Heart Pendant. I've had this for about 7 years and I think they run about $125. I'm sure you've got a great silver necklace at home. :) 
  • Jewelmint Very Audrey earrings and Mosaic Ring. - $29.99 each.

1 comment:

  1. i was just blog hopping and saw that you live in Columbus Ohio, so thought I would just pop in and say hi! I'm 60 miles SE in Hocking County:)
    I get up there every once in awhile. Like now I need to make a run to the Apple store sometime in the next couple of weeks.

    Lovely clothing, I love that flowing vest and the mosaic ring especially!

    Anyway, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...