header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ireland

I'm sorry I'm terrible at choosing photos. You'll have to suffer through this large batch.  ;)

By the way, Ireland was gorgeous and the people were very laid back and friendly. It only rained half of one day, so I think we got lucky.

Dunguaire Castle was one of our first photo-ops. We had perfect weather and the view was amazing.

We were in Ireland for about a week and ended in Dublin. We hopped a ferry to Wales and continued onto the second leg of the trip... (to come)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing visit! I will be in Ireland in the next few days. I hope I have as much fun as it looks like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... great information. True today also fashion Indian bangles is in trend and why not it comes in such a variety of colors, patterns and most attractive part is tinkling sound. I would like to share the site www.kaneesha.com from where I bought some of the bangle sets and they are so beautiful and perfectly matches with my dresses. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...