header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, February 16, 2009

thing-a-day 15/16: food and web work

Tonight I had a few website ideas I had to jot down. The first two images are for a company website.


Basically this site would contain some fun games, an interactive flickr feed, and a papervision object that would pull in portfolio samples. The current site isn't very effective, so this would just push things up a notch.

Then I drew up some ideas for a new portfolio site. My current one was just created, but it was just something for the interim. By no means is it meant to stick around. I think I've settled on an idea. Perhaps it will be thing 17? Or 28....?


Last night I had to call Roto Rooter for a small problem (expensive, but not earth-shattering), so my thing was limited to the dinner Alex and I made for his parents and sister. We had lean cut pork chops marinated in red pepper sauce with bits of cranberry cheese on top and pasta with peppers, zucchini, and mozzarella. Oh, and Merlot. Don't mind the plates. I gave the good ones to the guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...