header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Saturday, February 14, 2009

thing-a-day 14: backgrounds

Today I bring you backgrounds.

I'm creating a layout for a science website at work and I desperately need a background. Unfortunately, these were all the misfires. I'm still on the lookout for something gender neutral and kid friendly. There's a marketplace on the site where kids can buy backgrounds once they've accrued enough points, so these will have a home. These are 1024 x 688 so they're not quite wallpaper size.








These wallpaper's come from 2 istockphoto free images of the week. These were just for fun. I can't use these on the science site! (They're also real wallpaper size.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...