header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, December 29, 2008

i like this: random finds

I bought a house on the 19th (hence the lack of updates). I told myself I'd blog about every DIY project and fix but between a lack of time and reliable internet those plans sort of fell through. So until I get my photos uploaded and organized, here are some prints that I will be using as decoration (pending purchase, of course)!

Albino Blue Jay print
Modern Music in Primitive Societies print
My Little Blue Bird print
The Swarm collage print
Samantha Hahn for Glamour Mag


Two of these via A Print a Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...