header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, December 29, 2008

cool shop: Almost an Angel 66

Almost an Angel 66 is the Etsy shop of Elle J. Wilson out of London. Here website has more personal information. To be honest, before I looked at her portfolio site I thought Ms. Wilson was going to be 66 years old. Well, I was wrong!

These prints remind me of a mix between Disney's animated One Hundred and One Dalmatians and The Triplets of Beleville.

And if you're wondering why I love this chihuahua print, then maybe you should refer to the image below... the resemblance is uncanny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...