header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Books of 2018


79 Books 

Won on Goodreads: 15
Nonfiction: 18
Re-reads: 12

I didn't read as many books this year, mainly because I slacked off during the summer. To recharge, I re-read a few of my favorites including Harry Potter, Rainbow Rowell, Born to Run, and The Little Stranger. I didn't have a particular goal and just read whatever, whenever. My biggest departures were books about Van Gogh and the Star Wars novelizations. (I recommend Leia and Phasma. The Aftermath trilogy was not my jam.) All in all, a good year. Looking to diversify a bit more in 2019.



What I read


Won on Goodreads

Nonfiction and memoirs


Fiction


Did we read any of the same books? Any recommendations? 
And as always, if you're on Goodreads, let's be friends.

Past years: 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...