header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, September 20, 2010

Stuff I've made: coming up...

This month I made a huge batch of earrings for the Grandview Hop (and one special customer!). I normally make earrings out of found objects (meaning from my Grandma's stash) or buttons. And before anyone gets snooty about me NOT creating some of these out of clay or something equally fancy, just remember I sell them for $2-4.;)

I've also been making friendship necklaces and stationary. The next Hop is this Saturday so I've got some more crafting to do. I've also got two more custom orders to create!

I'll be back to normal posting soon...

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I just stumbled upon it today while browsing some others. I have a blog also, and I was thinking if you were willing maybe we could do an earring giveaway for a pair of your crafty designs! and that way we could feature you and your blog on the post. Let me know what you think :) My blog is

    www.momsinheels.net

    Looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...