header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Craft Table Inspiration

Craft Table Inspiration
Potential color scheme for craft display

Yesterday I got an email saying I'd been accepted into the 2010 Pickerington Antique & Craft Show. Here's a little blurb about it:

A TRADITION SINCE 1984

The Violet City’s largest venue for antiques, collectibles, and quality artisan merchandise.

Saturday, November 6, 2010
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pickerington Central High School
300 Opportunity Way (off of Hill Road)
$3 adults, $2 seniors, free for children 12 & under


The 26th annual Pickerington Academic Boosters’ Antique and Craft Show, which has been attracting crowds since 1984, features more than 100 dealers, artists, and craft persons from around the state. The proceeds from the event fund academic programs and scholarships for graduating seniors at both Pickerington high schools.

I'm pretty excited since this is my first application-based indoor craft show. It's supposed to be rather large, so I've got to get a move on with making new things and creating a larger display... I'm hoping to post things as they are created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...