header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Thing-A-Day 3: butterfly hair comb


Today's thing included a plastic hair comb and some fake monarch butterflies. Word of advice: DO NOT use the wires that are attached to the butterflies. They are only there for packaging and will fall off almost as soon as you wrap them around the comb. I was pleasantly surprised to see them so, of course, I tried to use them to attach the butterflies to the comb. After sticking the comb in my hair the butterflies fell off. So take the extra time and attach them with glue and jewelry or floral wire!

1 comment:

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...