header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November: Life Currently...

Apparently I hung out with a lot of animals this month. (from Instagram)
Reading Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson -- Catching up on my pre-1990 YA novels, I guess. It's not too bad, but I need another amazing book like Career of Evil.

Listening to Missy Elliott - WTF (Where They From) She's magical and I want a disco ball tracksuit.

Watching The Great British Baking Show (ok, one episode so far, but it's good!), Aziz Ansari's new show Master of None, and for some reason lots of fail compilations on YouTube. Here are some jerk cats.

Wearing We're getting back into cardigan season, y'all.

Eating + Drinking I can't say I'm eating quality food, but I'm definitely not drinking as much as last month. OH YEAH! You guys don't know that our microwave stopped working (apparently blew a fuse) and took the stovetop out, too. Only half of our oven works so we've baked, used the slow cooker, and grilled out (and there's always take out). I've been assured an electrician has been contacted.

Exploring Ashtabula and Laurentia Winery last weekend. You know, I haven't been anywhere else this month...

Making so many wireframes for work. SO MANY. (Wireframes are black and white page layouts before the full design. They help us figure out how the user should interact with the software.)

Feeling goooooood. I have a lot of work and freelance, but becoming a morning runner has made me a lot happier at night! I get to be semi lazy and have more time for relaxing. (Or interneting...)

Planning My races and trips for next year. Florida is a go, California and Alaska are in the planning stages.

Wishing to read/run/hike all day. Or for a wood-burning fireplace.

Loving the warm weather this November. On the cooler days, I love my warm clothes and blankets. As I kind of mentioned, I love running in the morning and maintaing the #chasethebird run streak... even if it is so hard to get out of bed.

Looking forward to a $10 beer and chili trail run this weekend! And more laying around being lazy.

You can view past months here.

How is your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...