header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Saturday, May 23, 2015

May: Life, Currently...

More photos on my instagram
Following in the footsteps of some of my favorite bloggers and websites, I thought I'd try a something new for the next few months: Life, Currently.

Watching Gilmore Girls. I'm slowly making my way and I'm in the middle of season 3. I love Emily Gilmore.

Reading I've just started Kate Atkinson's A God in Ruins, which I won through Goodreads. Like Life After Life, it's going a little slow in the beginning, but I'm sure I'll reach the point where I can't put it down.

Listening While running: the On the Media podcast, while working: domoslayer's soundcloud mixes.

Wearing this long sleeve stripe shirt in Egret. Runs a bit large (I got a small), but it's so soft and looks great with everything. Unfortunately, I don't think it will last long as it's already pilling a bit.

Making cookies, chili, messes

Feeling restless. I think I'm ready for something new!

Planning some trips, but mainly planning projects around the house.

Working on the aforementioned house projects which I will be posting about. We've redone the paver path to our front door and started planting flowers. Alex is currently renovating our bathroom... and I'm writing this from a hotel! (One bathroom + no toilet during reno = I have to live somewhere else for a night)

Wishing I could retire, or at least take time off to focus on the house for a solid month

Remembering my step aunt, who passed away suddenly this week.

Loving the sunshine, patio lunches, being outside

Looking forward vacations this summer. More immediately? Having our toilet back later today! ;)

How's your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...