header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Random things I want

I've been shopping for myself a bit, and as the holiday season approaches (relax, I'm talking about my birthday, not Christmas) it's that time of year where I add lots of little things to my Pinterest or Amazon wishlist. Here are a few interesting things:


1. Hooray Sports tank top Look Human - $27
2. Forest Friends Book of Stickers Amazon - $5.39
3. Southwestern-Patterned Fringed Scarf Forever 21 - $12.80
4. KittenTexting Gloves Kohl's - $6.00
5. Unicorns are Jerks coloring book Amazon - $6.96

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...