header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, December 09, 2013

Real Gift Guide: Jewelry

You know what I hate? Those crazy gift guides "normal" bloggers post with items ranging from $100-1,000. Who buys their friend a $679 calf hair purse or a pair of $100 shoes? If you do, then you can call this list "stocking stuffers" (what these bloggers call "cheap" gifts).


1. Plum & Bow Lady Legs Ring Holder - Urban Outfitters $14
2. Elysian Bib Necklace In Coral - Ruche $16.99
3. Pendant Necklace - Urban Outfitters $20
4. Glam Faceted Stone Bib Necklace - Forever 21 $8.80
5. Delicate Branch Ring - Moorea Seal $10
6. Antler Jewelry Stand - World Market $16.99
7. Factory Flower Fringe Necklace - J.Crew Factory $29.50


Also -- elephant in the room -- I know I don't post much here. Looking to change that in the new year. Blogging in and of itself is a strange beast as lately many of the ones I follow are blatantly advertising. (I do not mind sampling products or monetizing links... but posting Instagrams as if they are "real" recommendations for products is strange.) Anywho, I'm going to try to "keep it real."

Thanks for reading. More non-stocking stuffer lists to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...