header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, June 25, 2012

Blue room

I think this is blue room layout #407. But this time, I've purchased the items (minus the nightstand), so we have a direction!

Blue room

Blue room by lizzard214 on polyvore.com

About a month ago I got rid of my (actually pretty nice) futon. We've decided to bring up a bed from the basement. It's only a twin, but we've heard it's the most comfortable bed in the world (really, one person said that). But, because it's a twin, I was able to find a cheap-ish comforter set at Target that's really cute. 

We'll purchase a dresser to round out this guest / library / dressing room. Some day. 

Items used in this set: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...