header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, January 09, 2012

Books of 2011

If you've been a follower for a while, you may know that I enjoy reading. In years past I've read A LOT. This year, I dialed it down and focused on longer books and books in different genres.

Over the course of 2011, I read 39 books and 12,694 pages.

In order of completion: (click image to go to my Goodreads stats)


I did not read every night (I also played with my phone way too much before bed...). My original goal was 30 books, which I upped to 35 in August.  Not gonna lie, I'm a little sad I didn't make it to 40 after getting pretty close!

I'm still not sure what my goal for 2012 is. On Goodreads I've set it to 30 books, but if I can, I wouldn't mind getting back to 1 book a week (for a total of 52 books). Currently, I'm reading a massive 770 pager, so who knows if that's possible!

Did we read any of the same books? Do you have some favorites you'd like to recommend? Are you on Goodreads?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...