header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, September 05, 2011

parks & rec: Frank Fetch Park

I'm trying to go to a bunch of local parks these days. I've got hundreds of photos from two of them that I have yet to sort through, so until then, here's Frank Fetch Park in German Village.

(I took my point and shoot camera, unfortunately.)


The park is pretty small, but it's beautifully landscaped. The surrounding houses are traditional brick, so it's a really fun area.



These dog deterrent signs are a little gross, but get the point across. ;)




(I don't think Tobias enjoyed being up this high.)



There was a hidden spot for bees in the front corner, which was pretty cool.


In the end, Tobias had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...