header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Friday, June 10, 2011

Stuff I've made: people at work

Generally, I don't share things I make at work. Mainly because I'm not sure if I'm allowed (by the client, not by my office).

This year I've been working on a really fun kid's site and got to make and avatar builder. Phase 1 of the project is complete, so I made avatars of the folks in my office with their help: they chose most of their assets and I added facial hair, glasses, and other distinguishing features. I've whited out names to protect their identities. ;)

(Click the image to enlarge.)

In case you're wondering, I'm the second from the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...