header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, March 31, 2011

New layout!

les plus beauxx recently received a makeover! It's gone from wooden wonderland to yellow and gray simplicity.

This is how it used to look

In an effort to keep my shop, blog, and tumblr all together I created a pretty basic frame and header. For the blog, this means I get to post larger images. That's about the only difference, besides the fact that you can navigate between les plus beauxx lands.

Now it looks like this!

The layout's been active for a week or two now, so I figured I might as well mention it to those of you reading through blog feeds. Additionally, I just got around to testing in IE and had to fix a few things... ;) Let me know if you see any bugs. So far, things seem okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...