header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cancun


At the end of February I got to go to Cancun for my friend's wedding. It was AMAZING. Beautiful beach, amazing weather, and friendly people all around.


We stayed at the Moon Palace Resort for only 3 days so we weren't able to get off the resort and check out any ruins, but we made up for that by eating all the food we could. So tasty. I also had my first glass of port at the reception dinner (yum). I would go back in a heartbeat. It was the most relaxing vacation I've ever had.


The wedding was also amazing. It was very well organized by the resort. As a member of the bridal party I was scared I'd have to worry about a lot of things. This was not the case. The wedding planner took care of everything and let us know exactly where to be and what to do (which turned out to be very little!). The professional photos only took about 20 minutes and the reception was steps away. Have I mentioned how amazing it was?

As a footnote... there were a bunch of iguanas all around... I think I took at least 70 photos of them. Here's a good one:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...