header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Sunday, November 07, 2010

#1: A quick peak at my booth


Here's a little peak at my booth during the Pickerington Antiques and Craft Fair (grainy because it's from my phone). The event went really well. I sold a lot and met some great people. I will definitely be returning next year (assuming I'm invited). 

This was my last event of the season. I think... Is there a Grandview Hop in November? The October one didn't work out too well. Well, anyway, assuming this is the last event, I will be updating this blog more often. I think it's almost time for a Christmas DIY round up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...