header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DIY round up: Projects to decorate your abode

I'm back! Finally! I've started imposing a "what's the point in working more than 45hrs/week" attitude and my. my what a difference it has made. I've been crafty off and on for the past month, but have yet to post anything. I'll get to it soon. In the meantime, here are a few DIY projects to inspire!

paper flowers [via Talk Crafty to Me]

Ceramic transfer tutorial [via skinny laminx]

Recycled tshirt dishcloths [via Dollar Store Crafts]

DIY bathmat [via Recyclart]

Anthropologie-inspired Bird [via Dollar Store Crafts]

 Little Lamb Pillows [via the purl bee]

 Origami cards [via Origamisan]

1 comment:

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...