header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thing-A-Day 13: branding/blog re-do

Today I update the layout of my blog.

Before: The blog was in between layouts. I knew I wanted a wood background and rounded corners on the content (sorry IE users), so I just popped in something quick and didn't really do anything with the header. I liked the color combo, but it was still a little generic.


After: Still a little boring, but now it includes a little bit of branding. I made a round "logo" (below). Because the blog title is French I thought something a little more retro looking (ala Metro signs in Paris) would work better than Courier/American Typewriter (before).


I plan on entering some craft fairs/sales this year so it's probably a good idea to be branded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...