header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, June 15, 2009

before and after: front entrance

Before

When I bought my house there were some good things (the pavers, bushes) and some bad (everything else). Alex and I spent very little time on the front and I think it turned out pretty well. In total, I dropped about $40 to make this look nicer.

After

Here's what I got:
- 4 solar lights: $16
- red bird statuette: $7
- mulch about: $8 (we used it all over)
- hanging basket: $5 (bargain!)
- flowers: $6




Unfortunately, we've lost a few plants (4 or 5) to some critter. Still not sure who it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...