header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Excited!!!


I just found out that my 5 minute notebook tutorial was featured on the craftzine blog! I have no idea how I didn't see it because during that week I saw the post before and after it. Maybe I tuned it out!

Anyway, this is extremely exciting since I think CRAFT is awesome. I'm not sure I'll get many repeat visitors out of it, but to those of you that did stick around: thank you so much! I appreciate you all. :) And I'd love to see what you all are up to.

Here's a link to the craftzine post in case you missed it like I did: LINK

(yay!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats... I am adding you to my google reader after finding you via Craft.

    Love the ideas and your creative nature :) Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog, found it through craftzine's feature.
    keep making beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribed to your blog after you were featured with the 5 min. book! : )

    https://natalieturri.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...