header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DIY roundup

Two things happened to me today:
1. I said to Alex, "I should keep making one thing a day everyday." (because this year I finally realized everything I make doesn't have to be a masterpiece. Sometimes it's nice to just do something.)
and
2. I was on a local site and saw an ad for a craft fair in April. They're looking for vendors. The application deadline is March 29. Now, I'm not even sure I can possibly have enough ready by then (boo work), but it got me thinking about what sorts of things I could make quickly.

So here's a DIY roundup.


1. Matchbook Notebooks [via greetingarts]
2. Fun hair ties [via greetingarts]
3. Sticky notebooks [via greetingarts]
4. Cupcake plushie tutorial [via Fantastic Toys]
5. Ponytail scarves [via Sew, Mama, Sew]
6. Ribbon wrist cuffs [via CRAFT]
7. Fabric bookmarks [via The small stuff]
8. Fabric flags (no tutorial, but it looks pretty easy) [via green ink's flickr]

And a big thanks to whip up. So many DIY projects I find are either listed on there or I find by clicking a link on their site and getting into a huge spiral of awesome projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...