header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Advanced paper garland

Who can follow a Martha post? How about the man-Martha-of-paper himself: Mr Jeffrey Rudell? Every time I see one of his posts on CraftyStylish I have an insatiable desire to raid the local paper store.

Today's selection, How to Make Garland with Punch, is probably ridiculously time-consuming. But at least it looks pretty easy! And you've gotta love the end result. Gorgeous.

I even love his mid-action shots!

Who knew an exacto knife and grid could look so beautiful? These are the Sartorialist shots of the craft world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...