header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

travels: Oregon

If I won the lottery (and we all tried while we were out there) I would move to Portland. I know it's supposed to be the new thing for this generation of crafters and hipsters, but they've got the right idea. It was fantastic. Between the mightiest bookstore I've ever seen and the public transportation, Portlanders know how to make a city work. Oh, and the fact that it was 30 minutes from gorgeous falls, 1 hour from a giant snowy mountain, and 2 hours from the Pacific Ocean made it even better.

I love you, Oregon.


sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...