header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

more polyvore

Hi again.

So, if you're on Polyvore, or thinking of joining, find me here. I'm really enjoying this site during my down time at work. It's a nice creative outlet in which I don't have to think OR get out a bunch of supplies before I begin.

Here are some more looks:



And I also entered 2 contests. One for Nike AW77 sweatshirts and another for fall outfits. Apparently I do have fall on the mind...



You can click any of the images below to see a larger view and get details... including song clips on the 500 Days and Nike ones!

Thanks for humoring me with this. Join Polyvore and show me what you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...