header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Fall 2009 DIY project round-up

I figure my lack of project postings means that I need to share with you what I HOPE to be working on this winter. Also, I hope these projects inspire you to get out there and craft it up. And if you do: please let me know what you make!

(click to enlarge)

starting with top left, then going clockwise:
1. Lavendar filled stamped sachet [Design*Sponge]
2. "Hip explosion" [Kingdom of Style]
3. Crocheted Dish Towels (old tutorial, but still awesome) [Design*Sponge]
4. DIY Pom pom garland [Once Wed]
5. DIY Decorated Tea Set [iDIY]
6. Candy Corn Pet Sweater [DIY Maven]

(click to enlarge)

starting with top left, then going clockwise:
1. Book: Felties by Nellie Pailloux [CRAFT]
2. Letterpress flower pin [paper crave]
3. Easy Blanket with Fringe [CRAFT]
4. Notebooks - these look like a better version of mine! No DIY on the site, but they are still cool [How to Make a Baby Elephant Float]
5. Chainsaw cross stitch - No DIY on the site, but I want to recreate it for my boo. [paper tissue]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...