header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, April 20, 2009

mmm food


I made more food. I only share it because: 1. it was really good and 2. I basically make the same things over and over, but by changing a few things around they can turn out very different.

For instance, both meals here have peppers, mushrooms, and tomato. But, the one on the top uses dirty rice, apples, and mahi mahi, while the one on the bottom uses pasta, ground turkey, and has a side of garlic toast. Nothing terribly wild and still very easy to make, but they taste very different.

Boring post, but useful if you're short on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...