header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, March 16, 2009

slacker!

A favorite image from imgfave (a fantastic FFFFOUND! -like site you can actually join.
Here's my recently neglected account.)


I just wanted to post something real quick apologizing for my lack of updates this past week. As always, work has been nuts and I've been really busy with some at home projects. Here's a rundown of what I will be posting in the days (weeks) to come:

- scarves (out of season!)
- more bottle cap magnets
- more backyard clean-up (this is taking over my life. I'm so happy to be outside!)
- spray painted updates around the house
- doggy area for Tobias
- dining room makeover
- and more that I probably forgot!

Hope all is well with everyone. What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...