header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, March 02, 2009

mmm food

I don't make dinner often. So when it happens it's special. Also, we haven't really used our dining room since moving into the house. Mainly due to the fact that the previous owner took the chandelier and I'm still looking for something cool (hence that IKEA light on the hutch... and the candles). It was pretty sunny today (and 20 degrees!), which made it a lot easier to see and eat.

Ah, lovely paper towels.

If you're wondering, the wine is a new item at World Market. We had the Cabernet. (haha I sound fancy! The wine was 4.99!)

The meal? Couscous with tomatoes, zucchini, garlic and basil with grilled mahi mahi. Mmmm. Really good and very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...