header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Easy & fun magnets



Tonight I made three different kinds of magnets. Well, four... but the other is still drying.

What you will need:
- magnets
- glue
- something sturdy and cool

These are super easy. The three seen here consist of chipboard letters, metal letters, and the bottle caps I painted for thing-a-day. The chipboard letters have one strong magnet on the back, the bottle caps have 2 (so they stick out past the cap's depth), and the metal letters have a small adhesive magnet. I attached the strong magnets with E6000 glue. I also glazed the bottle caps with Diamond Glaze. I think I like them better shiny... but I'm not 100% sure.

I will probably make magnets with the rest of the letters and bottle caps.

Now it's bed time. Today was the first almost warm day of the year and I spent part of it riding my bike, walking the dog, and raking leaves left over from the previous home owner. Yawn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...