header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Sunday, March 22, 2009

making old stuff better

Last week I finally got around to attaching this baby piece to the mama scarf (did I really just say that?), thus crafting a longer and more awesome scarf.

Here is my super precise stitching... that you can't see unless up close and searching for it (luckily).

Voila! I'm glad I found that extra skein.

My second project was even easier. I bought a wool blend sweater at Goodwill for about $3.50. And...
...I cut it down the middle and crafted a lovely cardigan.

Fast and fun. Though, once I wore it I started thinking of other ways I could jazz it up. Stay tuned for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...