header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I like this: Century Girl





Yesterday I went to Half Price Books for their 20% off Labor Day sale. I ended up buying 7 books and 1 movie.

Century Girl: 100 Years in the Life of Doris Eaton Travis, Last Living Star of the Ziegfeld Follies
was one of the books. I'd never heard of it, but the cover and inside art had me hooked immediately. I started reading it last night and, so far, Doris is living a highly entertaining life. I definitely recommend this book. It was published in 2006 so I know I'm behind...

[Amazon] [Author's site]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...