header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

prediction

Octopuses will be the new owls.

(Owls were the new sparrow, if you remember.)

You saw it here first!


Also, on Day 29 I added to my scarf. It wasn't very exciting and it's still not finished, so I chose not to post.

I just got a bunch of glass pieces from the kiln last night. Once they're cleaned and photographed I'll post them. And, I've started doing sketches for stationary. We'll see what happens with those! In the meantime, I need to spend some QT with my craft supplies. They need organizing. My apartment looks like a tornado came through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...