header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, February 25, 2008

Thing-A-Day: 21-24

I'll be adding a Day 25 post later, but I justed wanted to get all caught up beforehand. I visited a friend in Brooklyn, which meant none of my usual crafts! But I did take some pictures of my travels. Nothing super gorgeous, as I didn't have a fancy pants camera with me.
This is Olive.
My friend's place in Williamsburg.
So glad I got to be there during a quick snow storm...
Loving these cardboard sculptures at MoMa. They remind me of those cardboard chairs in the newest issue of CRAFT.
Detail.
I love that tree.
A textile.
Close up of symbols.
Beautiful Calder. Something happened to this photo during the upload...
A coat check ticket. Almost B52!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...