header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

#GivingTuesday: American Lung Association


Today is Giving Tuesday, so I thought I'd post about an upcoming fundraising event. On February 20, 2016 Alex and I are participating in the Fight for Air Climb inside the Rhodes Tower in downtown Columbus. This will be his second year and my first. He had a lot of fun and wanted me to join. (And guess what? He almost won!)

What is Fight for Air Climb?
Fight for Air Climb is one of the signature fundraising events of the American Lung Association. The Climbs are held in prominent skyscrapers across the country, giving participants the opportunity to join together with friends, family and co-workers as they climb the stairs of the building to the top! Participants help raise the funds necessary to provide life-saving education, research and advocacy so we can beat lung disease and soon find a cure.

Join In
If you're interested in participating, check out their website to find an event near you.

Donate
Every dollar helps. I'm asking for a $1 donation. That's it! I need $25 more to meet my initial goal, but I wouldn't mind increasing that number if possible. If you'd like to make a donation (tax deductible) visit my fundraising page or click on the banner below. 


Thank you for reading. :)

Do you have a special cause you'd like to promote on Giving Tuesday? 

Edit to add: I've reached my initial goal! Wahoo!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! I just "linked over" from your Weekly Wrap post...I'm also a Fight for Air Climber. I've done the Chicago climb (2014) and the Des Moines climb (2103, 2014 & 2015). I love stair-climbing ;-) Congrats on reaching your goal already!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm impressed with your list of events! I'm looking forward to the climb, but I have to begin training on steps asap. We'll see how it goes. ;)

      Delete

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...