header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, March 30, 2015

Four Things

My favorite place: Molokai, Hawaii


I have some new readers these days (hello!) and I've seen this Four Things post on several blogs, so I thought I'd give it a go. It reminded me of email chains and Myspace surveys.

Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
Liz (I actually don't like this, but I've come to accept people won't say my full name)
Betty (Alex calls me this)
Lizzard
Lizardbreath (my sister, a loooong time ago)

Four jobs I have had:
UI/UX Designer (current)
"Multimedia Design Assistant to Curator of Education"
Cosmetician... at Walgreens
Christmas display setup... in July (Hobby Lobby)

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
Pride & Prejudice (BBC)
Clueless
Die Hard (1 or 3)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Four books I’d recommend:
Tess of the D'Urbervilles (Thomas Hardy)
O Pioneers! (Willa Cather)
Lexicon (Max Barry)
Attachments (Rainbow Rowell)

Four places I have been:
London, England
Berchtesgaden, Germany
Molokai, Hawaii (see photo above)
Arches National Park, Utah

Four places I’d rather be right now:
Somewhere sunny
Somewhere warm, but not too hot
Somewhere without any tasks or obligations
Somewhere with a good book and a good view
(...see photo above)

Four things I don’t eat:
Besides completely weird things like squirrel or rat, I'll eat pretty much anything.
Maybe peas

Four of my favorite foods:
Air-popped popcorn
Sautéed Brussels sprouts
Pho
Egg White Delight + hash brown

Four TV shows that I watch:
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Switched at Birth (guilty pleasure)
Friends

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
Sunshine
Vacation(s)
Races
Getting rid of clutter

Four things I’m always saying:
Follow your heart
Ugggghhhhhhh
Blarggghhhh
Hola

That's all! What are your four things? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...