header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, December 09, 2013

Real Gift Guide: Animals

Welcome to Part 2 of the "Real Gift Guide," featuring items under $20. These aren't stocking stuffers, these are legit gifts (at least I'd be happy to get any of them!).


1. Whale Sandwich Print - CactusClub (Etsy) $20 (I got this last year for Christmas)
2. Narwhal Screwdriver - Urban Outfitters $16.00
3. Carved Wood Alpaca Ornaments - Crate & Barrel $2.96  (I bought one for me)
4. Wooly Penguin Ornaments - Crate & Barrel $3.71
5. Animal Mug - H&M $5.95
6. Owl Ceramic Plate - H&M $3.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...