header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Friday, August 24, 2012

Craft table shots

Last week's craft fair was a mild success. I made enough to pay for the table, but not much more. It was a first time event and we were warned of a potentially bad turnout beforehand. Foot traffic was higher than expected, but it felt like no one was buying. If my friends hadn't come, I may have only made $20!   Talked to a few other girls that didn't make any sales. Pretty crazy because their items were gorgeous AND fairly priced.

Craft fairs are tough for me because I get so antsy sitting around waiting. Luckily, the people that did stop by were fun to talk to.

I have my normal November event, but I'm still trying to decide if I'll sign up for anything else.... I'm glad this isn't my day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...