header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Books: 2012 so far...

As always, work is crazy. But the thing that keeps me sane is reading. I try to read before bed every night. Most times that's about 10-20 minutes. If I'm loving a book, I'll squeeze in a few hours. 

I need to get back to crafting in August (I have a show mid-August), so until then I'm trying to read as much as possible. This year's goal: classics I didn't have to read in school (ex: Lord of the Flies, Bridge to Terabithia, Howard's End). 

My books so far. Most recent first. One audiobook (marked).

books 2012 midway

My method (mentioned in previous book posts) is to read a new book, a recommended book, and then one classic. I've read a few non-fiction books this year, but seeing as how they were comedienne memoirs and a fitness manual, I'd say I'm not a great source for non-fiction recommendations.

I keep track of my books via Goodreads. Are you on Goodreads?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...